My mom, affectionately dubbed Sweet Lou by my brother and his friends - it's a derivative of Little Cindy Lou Woo, is the birthday girl today!
1. She's the most clever and creative person I know when it comes to presentation, interiors, gifts, and staging.
2. She is a problem solver. I'm talking BIG TIME. In everything!
3. She's doesn't ever seem to sweat the small stuff. She's a big picture gal.
4. She helps lead our family with faith, patience and crafts.
5. She instilled in me, a love for Roadies, i.e. a good coke with good ice while you're on the road.
7. She's walked with me through many days of uncontrollable big frizzy curly hair. Bless her.
8. She thinks Rich, my dad, is as funny as I do (most of the time). I love her half laughing expression here. And that side pony tail - whoa baby mom!
10. And she always gets a kick out of my brother and sister. What a funny package we all are!
How precious is that picture of mom and dad?