Happy Thursday! Here's a snapshot of our week:
- street merch is starting to reappear as the weather warms up! i don't normally recommend picking up upholstered stuff, but how bout this chair.
- some of our dearest friends in Brooklyn had their baby!!! Family is happy and healthy. Baby is puhhhhrrrreshos. Baby Luke Hudson. Darling name, hu? We helped with the baby room - it has a Boy meets Texas meets Brooklyn. Pictures to come.
- i've started an herb garden!!! we've had tons of rain the past few days and the garden is thriving. it's the most welcome sight when i look out our bedroom window every morning.
- our 1 year anniversary is this sunday. WHAT?! you can expect a full wedding recap on the 12th.
- i'm helping a client with her wedding registry and you know who i've got to recommend? Jonathan Adler. He has some great gifty stuff and covers a wide range of price points. You should check it out!
- also, i'm crafting a before & after post for the Jane street apartment redo. Here's a peek at the bedroom before . . .
thats all for now. enjoy the sunshine!